Big Shot Switch, Black by Tim Holtz
- Black, high-gloss machine with chrome accents
- A4 opening (9 inches)
- Comes with cutting pads, platform, adapter and instruction booklet.
- Are you ready to expand on your knowledge of die cutting and embossing machines and create fabulous one-of-a-kind craft items? This Big Shot Plus Switch Machine is ready to help you achieve this. This machine is easy to use, is versatile, is portable, and has all the qualities and features of other Sizzix products that you have come to know and love.Contents:
- One Sizzix Black Big Shot Plus Switch Machine
- One Sizzix Big Shot Switch Plus Accessory Platform, standard, one Sizzix Big Shot Switch Plus Accessory Adapter A, standard, and one pair of Sizzix Big Shot Switch Plus Accessory Cutting Pads, standard.
Size/Measurements: 15″ x 5.87″ x 6.5″ with a work surface area of 9″.
- Another amazing machine designed by Tim Holtz for Sizzix.
- A sleek, modern design in black with chrome accents and details.
- A 9 inch (A4) work surface area with an integrated storage area.
- An illuminated electric feed with one touch automatic reverse function and an overload detection system.
- Convenient carrying handles, making it very portable.
- This machine is compatible with all standard Sizzix die cutting and embossing products, including the Bigz dies (all sold separately).
- There is a full width sensor for multiple cutting pad sizes.
- The front door opens softly.
- Non-slip feet on the bottom for safety in operation.
- Included in this package is a standard Sizzix platform which measures 9″ x 12″ x 1/2″. Adapter A measures 9″ x 12″ x 1/8″. The clear cutting pads measure 9″ x 12″ x 1/8″.
- This machine will cut and emboss many types of different materials such as paper, vellum, fabric, chipboard, and cork.
- The diagrams on the platform and adapter A offer easy guidelines on how to make the perfect sandwich for all types of dies and embossing folders.
- This machine comes with complete instructions.
- Please note, this machine is available in European, United States, and Australian versions. Scrapbook.com features the United States version, please see your local retailer for your compatible version. This machine is compatible in the US and Canada and requires 120V. It does not run on batteries.
Warranty: There is a one year limited warranty on this machine. This warranty covers any manufacturing defects in the authentic Sizzix Big Shot die cutting machine when purchased from an authorized Sizzix Retailer. Sizzix will repair or replace any manufacturing defects for products returned within one year following the original date of purchase.
Are you sold yet on this machine? This machine will look amazing in your craft room or space, whether it be big or small. Its sleek black color will fit with any decor. You will love the ease and simplicity of use when this machine helps make amazing craft items for you!
Compatibility: This Big Shot Switch Plus Machine will work with all of the Sizzix dies and embossing folders including Sizzx Bigz, Sizzix Bigz XL, Sizzix Originals, Sizzix Scoreboards, Sizzix Movers & Shapers (with Magnetic Base Tray), Sizzix Thinlits, Sizzix Framelits and all brands of chemically etched wafer thin metal dies (all sold separately).
How to Use the Sizzix Big Shot Plus Switch:
To use the Sizzix Big Shot Plus Switch Machine with a steel rule die, place the die between a pair of cutting pads with the paper face down over the part of the die design you would like to cut. If needed, use washi tape or masking tape to secure the paper in place to get perfect placement of your paper. Set the die and pad “sandwich” on the cutting path of the Big Shot Plus Switch Machine and push the electric feed button on top of the machine.
To use the Sizzix Big Shot Switch Plus Machine with a thin metal die, you’ll need to use the included Big Shot Switch Plus Platform with adapter A or the Sizzix Magnetic Platform (sold separately), as well as a pair of cutting pads that are included in the starter kit. To create your die cutting “sandwich”, begin by placing the platform on the bottom with the adapter on top of it. Next, place the first cutting pad on top of the stack. Then place your paper right side up on top of the cutting pad. Place the thin metal die on top of the paper, with the cutting edge down. Finish the sandwich by placing the second cutting pad on top. Set the die and Sizzix pads “sandwich” on the cutting path of the Big Shot Switch Plus machine and press the electric feed button on top of the machine and the sandwich should slide smoothly through the machine.
TIP: The Sizzix Big Shot Switch Plus machine’s polycarbonate plastic cutting pads can make loud creaking, cracking, and snapping noises while advancing through the machine that may sound alarming. Do not panic if your machine makes these noises while cutting. This is a normal part of machine operation and the Sizzix pads and machine are designed to withstand the pressures of cutting.
If you are not yet sold on this amazing product, it will not be long before you are. Everything in your crafting stash should be compatible with this machine and will make the transition to an electric machine so much easier. This machine is sleek, modern, and easy to use with so many capabilities, it will be a dream to work with and will enhance all your creative projects to the next level!
There are no reviews yet.